WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example, your currency or language preferences may be saved in a cookie so that they are already set for you when you next visit.
- To improve our website- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and remember certain information you provide.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. For example, we use PayPal to process our payments and they will receive information to process that single transaction. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
eu_cookie_law - this stores whether the EU Cookie legislation notification on the site has been acknowledged.
XSRF-TOKEN - prevents malicious cross-site request forgeries.
Ow - identifies the user, avoiding the need to log in on every page visited or when performing an action requiring authentication.